What is Internal Valuation?
Internal Valuation's cloud-based software uses predictive analytics, including proprietary modeling algorithms, to create an accurate SBA accepted internal valuation report in less than 20 minutes.
Who Created this Software?
Internal Valuation is powered by Reliant Business Valuation, the most reputable SBA business valuation firm in the nation. If you are a current or prospective bank client of Reliant Business Valuation, register now and Reliant Business Valuation will cover the cost of your annual license fee for three years. Yes, you read that right! Don't miss out!
Interactive and easy-to-use web-based software (nothing to download)
- Register in less than 3 minutes
- Login with your email and password
- Enter company name, NAICS and other basic details
- Input or import high level income statement
- Choose which assets/liabilities are included
- Finalize and auto-generate a 15 page PDF report in less than 20 minutes!
Using industry and business data from thousands of closed SBA transactions, Internal Valuation's algorithms use predictive models that incorporate key metrics such as industry trends, margins, location strength and risk.
User friendly dashboard...
- Contains all past reports
- Edit, copy or delete reports
- Share reports internally
- Order a 3rd Party Report from dashboard
Our affiliation with Reliant Business Valuation allows us to continually test our algorithms to ensure that the values are accurate and reliable. No other online valuation tool in the market uses actual certified business valuations prepared by credentialed appraisers to test against its internal valuation results, with continued improvements made daily to improve its modeling algorithms. Reduce risk, pre-screen deals and comply with SBA requirements in one shot!